UPSC Assistant Employment Officer Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for the position Assistant Employment Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to UPSC before 02-04-2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Employment Officer Notification in Across India
Job Role Assistant Employment Officer
Education Requirement Any Post Graduate, M.A, MSW
Total Vacancy 23 Posts
Job Locations Across India
Age Limit 30 years
Experience 1 – 5 years
Salary Not Disclosed
Posted on 14-03-2020
Last date to Apply 02-04-2020
Qualification in Details:
- Position: Two vacancies for the post of Assistant Employment Officer, National Career Service Centre for SC/ST, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment (OBC-01, UR -01).
- Essential Qualifications: Educational: Master’s Degree in Social Welfare or Labour Welfare or Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Statistics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Desirable: (i) Knowledge of Local Language (Telugu/Tamil); (ii) Experience in matters pertaining to Employment Exchange Policy and Procedure or Collection of Employment Market Information or Vocational Guidance, Employment Counseling and Placement of Personnel or Collection, Analysis and Interpretation of Socio-Economic Data
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (Ora) Through Ora Website Is 23:59 Hrs On 02.04.2020.
2. The Last Date For Printing Of Completely SubmittedOnline Application Is Upto 23:59 Hrs On 03.04.2020
- a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating the date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where the date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth will be considered (in case of Tamil Nadu & Kerala).
b) Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a Degree/Diploma certificate, a provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
c) Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
d) Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in a prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
e) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/ OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100
2. In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by an interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at the Interview stage.
Follow us on Social Media
Submit Online application with resume and an Official letter explaining your interest in the Post. For More Details visit Official Website to Clarify all the Details.