AASL First Officer/ Senior First Officer Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) invites application for the position First Officer/ Senior First Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to AASL before 18-09-2020.
AASL Recruitment 2020 for Officer Notification in Across India
Job Role First Officer/ Senior First Officer
Education Requirement 12TH
Total Vacancy 15 Posts
Job Locations Across India
Age Limit 45 Years.
Experience 2 – 5 years
Salary 25000 – 335000 (per month)
Posted on 17-09-2019
Last date to Apply 18-09-2020
Qualification in Details:
- Name of the Post
a. First Officer (P2) CPL holders with Rating on ATR family 72-600/ 72-500
b. sr. First Officer (P2) Rated on ATR family 72-600/72-500 with ATPL
2. Place of Postings : Delhi / Kolkata/ Bangalore / Hyderabad / Mumbai/ Jaipur.
3. Qualification: 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/University.
4. Pay Scale:
a. First Officer-. During training, First Officer shall be paid a stipend of Rs. 25000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand Only) per month and Rs. 75000/- (Rupees Seventy-Five Thousand Only) on commencement of SLF on a pro-rata basis. Full salary will be paid of Rs_ 212000/- (Rupees Twenty-one Lakh Twelve Thousand Only) per month from the date of release as P2 for active flying duties for 70 hours of flying.
b. Senior First Officer: During training, Senior First Officer Salary would be paid Rs. 256000/- (Rupees Two Lakh Thousand Only) Per month. On release as Co-Pilot for active flying duties, Senior First Officer will be paid a salary of Rs. 335000/- (Rupees Three Lakh Thirty-Five Thousand Only) per month for 70 hours of flying’
5. Technical Qualification :
a. Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
b. ATR Endorsement should be valid for a minimum of 08 (Eight) months from the dale of the application.
c. Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
d. Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India valid ELP
e. Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission Of application to be attached. Valid IR Endorsement
f. Accident/ Incident free record at the time of application in the preceding one year from date of application.
Rs. 1500/-, Not applicable in the case of ST/SC Candidates.
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which available on the Career page of Website: www.airindia.in
2. A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format One set Of photocopies Of supporting testimonials for date Of caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card, etc.) along with originals
3.One set of photocopies of the above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with original licenses & Flying Logbook.
4. A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. (Not applicable in the case of ST/SC Candidates)
5. Applicable for SC / ST / OBC/ EWS Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category Will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment. ‘Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non —Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent
6. Authority for employment under Government Of India and should be as per the Central list Of OBC’s published by the Government of India. Please also note that the validity of the “Non – Creamy layer’ Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.”
7. Candidates belonging to the EVVS category wilt be required to attach Income & Assets Certificates the attached annexure.
Selection Will be Based on Personal Interview.
Follow us on Social Media
Submit Online application with resume and an Official letter explaining your interest in the Post. For More Details visit Official Website to Clarify all the Details.